CALLING ALL MAKEUP LOVERS! If you are a member of Sephora’s reward program you know this is a joyous season! It is the upcoming VIB sale! Two times a year Sephora holds a sale, one in the spring and one in the fall. If you frequently shop at Sephora, you know there aren’t ever any coupons. Becoming a rewards member is your only saving grace. That wonderful time of year to really splurge is upon us! Treat yourself and treat your family and friends to early holiday gifts! The sale is for VIB and VIB Rouge members only. Sadly, beauty insiders are not qualified for this sale. Before we get into some of my top picks for the sale, let’s go over the markdowns per rewards member. Each of the top two tiers has four specific days to cash in on the sale! During these allotted days, there is no limit to the amount of purchases you can make using this promo. (You can also shop online with a promo code!) This sale will work at Sephora inside JCPenney but will not work on jcpenney.com.
VIB ROUGE: Sale November 4th-7th 20% off
VIB: Sale November 11th-14th 20% off
Beauty Insider: Not qualified
My top picks:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette ($42): INCREDIBLE. I cannot say enough good things about this palette. Since I’ve bought it, I have used it just about every single day. Want a full review? Click here!
- Too Faced Melted Matte Lipsticks ($21): My holy grail liquid lipstick. Even on days where I’m not wearing a ton of makeup, I will take a swipe of my favorite color, Sell out, and be on my way. Never has a liquid lipstick been this comfortable and lightweight! Want to know why I love liquid lipsticks so much? Click here!
- BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector ($38): Hands down some of the best highlighters on the market, in my opinion. These powders are so finely milled. They don’t have chunks of glitter that will sit funny on your cheeks. They pack a punch of highlight but in the most flattering way possible. My favorite is Champagne Pop. More highlight favorites, click here!
- NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation ($48): If you want a dewy, youthful foundation this is the one for you! It is fantastic. You won’t ever have a bad skin day with this foundation. A word of caution: if you have any dry patches on your face, stay away from this! It definitely will cling to your dry patches and exaggerate them even more. Need help figuring out the perfect foundation shade for you? I got your back, click here!
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper ($20): The blackest, stay-in-one-place-all-day liner you’ll ever use! Really, I think it is probably one of the only liquid liners you’ll ever need. The felt tip on this liner is extremely fine point and allows you to create the most effortless wing every single time! I’ve gone through so many tubes of this liner.
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette ($49): An oldie but a goodie. This is a staple in any makeup lover’s collection. This is the cutest packaging my little eyes ever did see. AND the shadows are formulated with real cocoa powder so the entire thing smells like a chocolate heaven when you open it. If you like warm tones and chocolate, this is for you!
- BECCA Backlight Priming Filter ($38): I was never a huge fan of primers until I met this beauty and the Smashbox Primer Water (product below). The BECCA backlight is a pearlized tinted primer so it gives your skin luminosity underneath your foundation. Some days when I don’t wear foundation I’ll use this along with some concealer and I’m ready to go! Highly recommend for those of you that don’t like to wear a lot of product but still want a glow.
- Smashbox Primer Water ($32 full size, $16 travel size): AMAZING! I know it looks like water in a bottle and essentially it is but it’s fancy water so it’s different. Right? This is a mist spray. It refreshes and plumps your skin instantly for makeup application. Again, this is perfect for no makeup days because it will wake up your skin. Can’t live without this fancy liquid. Find out why primers are so important!
- Too Faced Better than Sex mascara ($23): The only mascara I’ll ever need in my life. Dramatic perhaps but it’s true! Big, voluminous, luscious lashes are my thing! This mascara will not flake or drip down your eyes. I have very watery eyes and wear contacts and I’ve never had an issue with this mascara. And I don’t even use the waterproof version! Although they do have a waterproof version as well.
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer ($29 full size, $15 travel size): Bronzed skin doesn’t go out of style no matter the season. This bronzer is so great for contouring if you’re a lighter skin tone or just as a bronzing shade as I use it. It blends out very easily. The packaging is a super cute box with a little mirror and it comes with a little brush as well!
Quickly, a few holiday sets I’ve had my eye on (and what’s on my personal list this sale season) that I haven’t tried yet but love the brands are:
- Ciaté London x Chloe Morello Beauty Haul Makeup Set ($49): 15 shade eyeshadow palette, deluxe sample liquid lipstick and a deluxe sample mascara –definitely going to try and snag this baby! Such a great deal for all these products. Want to know my thoughts on other Ciaté products? Click here!
- BITE BEAUTY Perfect Bite Set ($25): Four deluxe size samples of their Amuse Bouche Lipsicks. My favorite thing about BITE is that all the ingredients in their lipstick are food grade…hence their company name BITE. Meaning, you can get the lipstick in your mouth and it is completely safe! Doesn’t it make you wonder a little what other companies put in their lipsticks?…
- Tatcha Bestsellers Set ($59): Tatcha is an amazing skincare brand. Recently, I reviewed their Luminous Dewy Skin Mist and it is OUT OF THIS WORLD. Click here for the full review. In this best sellers kit you get a deluxe sample of that mist and three other skincare items—an oil, cream, and powder. This is a great way to dip your toes into exploring Tatcha as a brand. They’re products tend to be a little on the pricier side so I definitely recommend this before immediately going for a full size product.
What products are you going to snag or have you already snagged from this sale? Leave me a comment below! Happy shopping!